Safety Training Specialists in Ireland
Founded 15 years ago by Andria O' Donovan, Safety First Training is a QQI (FETAC) quality assured company, with a wealth of safety training experience having worked for small and large organisations in both the private and public sector. Some of our safety training clients include IBEC, the Health & Safety Authority, Pfizer, Enable Ireland, Blackrock Clinic, Skill Nets & several Health Boards (click here to see a more comprehensive list of our safety training clients).
We provide safety training in the following areas:
- Patient Handling Training (Instructor, operative & refresher training),
- Manual handling training (Instructor, operative & refresher),
- First Aid & Basic Life support (FETAC Level 5 Occupational First Aid, Paediatric First Aid, Cardiac first responder CPR training),
- Computer (VDU) & laptop workstation assessments.
Our aim is to develop a long term relationship with you. We will provide you with
- Expert safety training advice based on scientific research and current best practice
- Help you identify the specific safety training needs of your organisation
- Provide you with safety training that is professionally run, relevant & enjoyable for the participants and based on current best practice.
About Andria O’ Donovan (Director)
Andria qualified from Trinity College Dublin as a Chartered Physiotherapist. She gained considerable experience working in Ireland and the UK both in the hospital setting and in private practice. In 1995 she completed an instructor’s course in manual handling and patient handling with the National Ambulance Training School before going on to complete a diploma in Health & Safety in UCD in 1997. Andria also holds a certificate in training and development from the Irish Institute of training and development. Andria is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists, of National Back Exchange in the UK and is a chartered member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Andria is supported by a team of trainers who hold Physiotherapy and Healthcare qualifications and who have extensive real work experience in both industry and healthcare.
Please feel free to contact us and you will be guaranteed a prompt, efficient and friendly response.